1. Are(Is) the American Research Journals, peer-reviewed?
All articles published in American Research Journals are peer-reviewed.
2. How long will it take to peer review my manuscript?
We aim to provide a service that is faster than traditional journals, without compromising the Quality of the peer review process.
Most of the papers accepted in American Research Journals go through the peer review process before 2 weeks time.
3. Can I submit my manuscript to you even though it is published elsewhere?
No. American Research Journals only consider original articles. Articles must not have been published in any other journal.
4. When should I submit my papers? Are there any deadlines?
You can submit your manuscript at any time. Your papers will be published in the upcoming issue once the papers are accepted and the peer-reviewing process is done.
5. How can I find out about the status of my journal manuscript?
For all of our journals, the corresponding author can contact us through their respective emails mentioned in our Journals individually. Contacting us at email@example.com will guide you through the various stages from the moment your article has been accepted until it is published. You can also call or email us for any further information.
6. What type of file format do you accept?
We are accepting the documents in MS. DOC or MS. DOCX format, which needs to be Microsoft Word 2003 or later versions.
7. How do I submit my manuscript?
Authors should submit their manuscript through our online submission system by clicking here or can email us their papers by visiting the corresponding journal page and writing to the editor of the journal.