Terms & Conditions
1. Use of www.arjonline.org, signifies and you acknowledge that you have read the following terms and condition and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
2. American Research Journals, Inc may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the American Research Journals, Inc. Web site,
3. The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to American Research Journals, Inc.
4. When you visit the website, you acknowledge that you have read the Copyright Transfer Agreement and that you accept them.
5. American Research Journals, Inc. has the authority to suspend or stop the utilization of this Web Site whenever without notification.
6. Except the articles marked as "Open Access", whatever other substance of the site ought not to be utilized to redistribute or make a database in electronic structure or physically by downloading and putting away any such substance without the former approval of American Research Journals, Inc.
7. American Research Journals, Inc. reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after American Research Journals, Inc. has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
8. All the Legal and Judiciary disputes are cleared at Chicago Court, under the laws of Illinois Judiciary.
9. Except wherever indicated, this website and its contents are the property of American Research Journals, Inc.
10. User agrees not to violate the intellectual property rights of American Research Journals, Inc. or any third party in connection with any content on the website.
11. The user can access any such information collected by American Research Journals, Inc. and request to edit/delete the information as required by law.
12. American Research Journals, Inc. reserves the right to put off or terminate user access to this website at any time without notice.
13. The opinions expressed in all articles published on this website are those of the specific author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of American Research Journals, Inc.
14. This website shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate any laws, regulations.
15. You shall not scan, probe or test the vulnerability of the Website.