American Research Journal of Earth Science
firstname.lastname@example.org | ISSN-2642-3022
American Research Journal of Earth Science is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal. EAPS studies concern everything from the very center of the Earth more than 4000 miles beneath our feet to the character of planets far outside our own solar system, and the myriad structures and processes in between.
Trending topics include climate and environmental change, natural hazards, natural resources, the origins of life both here on Earth, and beyond.
This journal publishes interdisciplinary research work on topics like atmospheric science, climate, geobiology, geochemistry, geology, geophysics, oceanography, and planetary science. The journal welcomes and publishes insightful Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary science (EAPS) related articles in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short reviews, short notes etc.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- Active fault systems
- Atmospheric dynamics and chemistry
- Atmospheric Science
- Climate Modeling
- Earth Resources
- Evolution of planetary systems
- Formation and evolution of solar system bodies
- Geochemical analysis
- Landform Evolution
- Nature and histories of planetary interiors, surfaces, and atmospheres
- Paleoenvironmental modeling
- Petroleum reservoir study
- Physical and chemical oceanography
- Planetary Science
- Policy changes for Global Change
- Sedimentary Geology
- Space and Planetary Science