American Research Journal of Sports Medicine
American Research Journal of Sports Medicine an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal. Sports medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. This journal publishes research work on topics like innovative ways of treating Athletic Injuries of The Bones, Joints, Muscles, Cartilage and Ligaments, With a Special Focus on Shoulder, Knee, Hip, Foot and Ankle Conditions.
The journal welcomes and publishes insightful Sports Medicine related research articles in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short reviews, short notes etc.
Given below are some of the key (but not limited) topics of this journal.
- AC joint injury
- Achilles tendon rupture
- ACL tear
- Baseball-related shoulder injuries
- Clavicle fracture (broken collarbone)
- Joint cracking and popping
- Knee cartilage injury
- Labral tear of the shoulder
- Meniscus tear
- Muscle strain (pulled muscle)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellar dislocation
- Patellar tendon rupture
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (runner's knee)
- Rotator cuff tear
- Rotator cuff tendinitis or tendonopathy
- Shoulder and elbow problems in pediatric and adolescent baseball players
- Shoulder bursitis
- Shoulder instability
- Tennis elbow